|Home||» Products||» Dow Corning Sealant||» Original Dow Croning|
Dow Corning® 789 Silicone Weatherproofing Sealant is a specified, premium performance weather sealing product specifically designed for general glazing and weather sealing in curtain wall and building facades.
• Easy of use – all temperature gunability
• Primerless adhesion – upon curing will form a strong bond to most common building components without the use of a primer
• Long-life reliability – cured sealant stays elastomeric from -50℃ to 150℃ without hardening, cracking or becoming brittle under normal weather conditions
• Low Modulus – with extension/compression capability up to ±50% of original joint width
• Excellent weatherability, virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone
• Ease of application – ready to use as supplied
• One-part, neutral-cure, RTV silicone sealant
FOUR- P INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD All Rights Reserved.